Create a Professional Business Website
Nowadays a website is the business card of every company. Potential customers and clients find your product or services online faster than by any other means such as telephone or word of mouth. A website is an accessible form of the first contact with (new) customers. A good first impression is important.
It is important that your website not only has a beautiful design but is also user-friendly and easy to find. Without a professional website you will miss out on customers, and of course, you don’t want that. So, let us develop your business website.
Why do you need a (new) company website?
You wonder whether your company really needs a website or not. Until now, you are doing fine without one or with your bit old current website. With the help of a website your customers know where to find you and this helps them to be loyal to your company. It is a good idea to think seriously about it for the following reason:
- Don’t let the competition pass you by No one can ignore the development of the internet. As an entrepreneur, you cannot be left behind. Without a company website, you will be overtaken by competitors who keep up with the times.
- Always Available: With a company website, your product or services are available and accessible day and night by the customer. Visitors receive the information they are looking for even if you or your employees are not available physically.
- Reach more potential customers: With a good website, you can increase your customer base. Nowadays every company should have a website if they want to reach a wide range of customers. Customers search for everything online first before making any decision about the product and if you don’t have a good website then they will skip your product. On a good website, potential customers immediately see what you stand for and what they can expect from you.
- Information point for existing customers: For existing customers website can also be a plus point. On a website, you can provide them with detailed information about your services or products. You can share your product details, pictures, videos and product-related blogs with the customers to get good growth in business.
- Measurable: The results of a website are measurable. You can see exactly how many visitors have been on your website, which pages have the most views and which pages are not getting any response from the customers, for example, how many goals have been achieved (such as a click on a telephone number or a completed form). With this important insight, you can then ensure that your website scores.
What should you pay attention to when designing a New Website?
What do you need to build your own website? In the past, building a website was an intensive and specialist job that required extensive knowledge of HTML. The possibilities of websites have only grown over the years, and now the advantage is that there are tools that have simplified the construction process. Now we only require some coding knowledge for details. You can choose to create a website with a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress or with an online website builder. We have listed the advantages and disadvantages of both options for you:
- Create website with WordPress
This popular CMS system is open source and it is free to install. Many large companies and professional website builders use WordPress to build their own websites. WordPress is very flexible and thanks to a huge collection of plugins you can easily add all kinds of functionalities. It is easy to use and you can easily make adjustments that you can check right away. However, there are also some disadvantages such as installing WordPress on a web server can sometimes be a tricky procedure. In addition, despite the ease of use, some technical knowledge is required. Certainly, for changing details, in some cases, basic knowledge of HTML and other code language is required.
- Create a website with an online website builder
An easier alternative to building a website as a company or (independent) professional is an online website builder such as Jimdo, Weebly, or Wix. Most of the time you can build a nice website with the help of mentioned websites within a day. Unlike WordPress, you don’t need any coding knowledge to make a website if you are using these website builders. The focus is on essentials and you don’t have to worry about maintenance. However, the online website builders are limited in terms of technical and visual functionalities and due to these the website becomes uniform in nature and we want our websites to be unique so we generally go for other options.
Visibility of your website:
When we build a website sometimes developers ignore the fact that how easily a customer can find the website. You can make a good and informative website, but if that website cannot be found, no one will able to see your product. It is therefore important to optimize your content for search engines. There are basically a number of fixed rules and tricks for this, such as using keywords, SEO friendly URLs, and a minimum length of text. We make sure the SEO rules are considered.